Electronic Manufacturing Service (EMS)
NOTE: This article/blog is Copyright TronicsZone. It cannot be reproduced without prior written approval.
Electronic Manufacturing Service or EMS involves the following activities:
- Vendor identification to procure components
- Component procurement
- Component quality inspection
- PCB assembly involving both SMT & through hole components
- Soldering inspection
- PCBA testing which involves – electrical testing, firmware flashing & functional testing.
- Re-work & repair of failed PCBA
TronicsZone has the in-house facilities for the above services to handle prototypes & small batches. For high volume requirements, we can help the customer by managing all the above activities through our well established vendor network in India & abroad.
We hold the necessary knowledge & experience to manage the complete EMS activities. Since we design the product as well, we possess the best understanding in dealing with its mass manufacturing.
We can be a single point contact to our customers from the design stage up to mass production.
Note: This content is copyright of TronicsZone. It cannot be reproduced without prior written approval.