Requirements for eligibility:
- Having 1+Years of experience in Embedded Systems based and/or FPGA based projects
- Excellent programming skills: C/C++ for Microcontrollers and/or Verilog/VHDL for FPGA
- Good hardware & software testing/debugging skills
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc in the field of Electronics & Communications OR relevant disciplines with good academics.
- Good amount of core experience in the field of embedded systems design and programming or must have completed 6months certified course in C programming/Embedded systems/FPGA
- Must have completed a good number of Embedded Systems based projects based on 8/16/32 bit microcontrollers
- Good knowledge of using tools like C cross compilers for microcontrollers and/or design/synthesis tools for FPGAs.
- Good hardware design knowledge will be a big plus.
- Handle both big & small projects within deadlines & able to work independently or in a group.
- Must be able to handle high work pressure & tight deadlines.
We are looking for talented, dedicated & hardworking people who are able to challenge themselves & push their limits towards taking their careers to the next level, working on complex & long-term projects. If you are just looking for good work-life balance, then please look elsewhere.
NOTE: If your experience is only with Arduino/Raspberry Pi type of projects, it will not be considered.