Requirements for Eligibility:
- Must be exceptionally good in C programming, testing/debugging and in advanced C concepts (pointers, structures, unions, interrupts etc).
- B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc in the field of Electronics & Communications OR Electrical &Electronics with good academics.
- Must have completed 6+ months certified course in C programming/Embedded systems or at least a 6 month of hands-on working experience on Embedded Systems developments
- Must have completed at least one Embedded Systems based project of medium size based on 8/16/32 bit microcontrollers.
- Good knowledge of using tools like C cross compilers for microcontrollers.
- Good hardware design knowledge will be a big plus.
- Handle both big & small projects within deadlines & able to work independently or in a group.
- Must be able to handle high work pressure & tight deadlines.
We are looking for talented, dedicated & hardworking people who are able to challenge themselves & push their limits towards taking their careers to the next level, working on complex & long-term projects. If you are just looking for good work-life balance, then please look elsewhere.
Eligible candidates can apply for the above position by filling out the form below
Embedded Systems Design Engineer – Entry Level