- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc in the field of Electronics with good academics.
- 3+ years of core experience in developing projects based on embedded systems/FPGA.
- Be fully responsible for projects from specification to completion. Guiding junior engineers & be responsible for the completion of every project in a timely manner.
- Customer interaction & support.
- Handle multiple projects concurrently executed by different teams.
- Must be exceptionally good in C programming, testing/debugging and in advanced C concepts
- Must have completed a good number of embedded systems/FPGA based projects.
- Good knowledge of using tools like C cross compilers for microcontrollers.
- Handle both big & small projects within deadlines & able to work independently or in a group.
NOTE: Arduino/Raspberry Pi experience will not be considered by us as we do not use them in serious applications.