PCB Design Engineer/Hardware Design Engineer- Requirements for eligibility
PCB Designer job requirements:
- B.E/B.Tech in the field of Electronics & Communications OR Electrical & Electronics with good academics
- 6+ months of experience in PCB design OR equivalent internship OR PCB design training/course.
- Must have good practical experience with:
i) Schematic entry
ii) Footprint/library creation (both SMT & thru-hole components)
iii) PCB layout using manual and auto routing
iv) Good knowledge of SMT packages
v) Circuit design for embedded systems.
- Handle both big & small projects within deadlines & able to work independently.
- Must be able to work for at least 18 months upon joining
- Must be able to handle high work pressure & tight deadlines.
- We are looking for talented, dedicated & hardworking people who are serious about taking up new challenges which can extend beyond their comfort levels.
- We work on complex, long-term projects which can extend for years to completion. This requires candidates who can work long term with dedication & commitment.
- Candidates who are just looking for easy jobs with good work-life balance & plans of changing companies every year, please look elsewhere.
Eligible candidates can apply for the above position by filling out the form below
Hardware Design Engineer/PCB Design Engineer